- Using microwave, place Fast Fixin' Chicken Nuggets on microwave safe plate and heat according to package directions. During the last minute of heating, sprinkle cheese over nuggets to melt.
- Wrap tortilla shells in moist paper towels, heat in microwave 15-20 seconds until warmed.
- Heat sauce in covered microwave safe dish about 30 seconds, until warm and bubbling
- Spread sauce in center of warmed tortilla shell. Layer the chicken nuggets with melted cheese over sauce
- Folding sides in, wrap contents into tortilla shell similar to burrito shape.
- 4-5 Fast Fixin' Chicken Nuggets
- Spinach toritillas
- 2 Tbsp. marinara sauce
- 1-2 Tbsp shredded parmesan cheese